Are you an African national, hoping to secure a job in Canada? this comprehensive article would be very helpful.
This comprehensive article guide will provide you with vital information on the 19 best paying part time jobs for Africans nationals in Canada.
You will also gain an understanding about the different types of jobs that are open, salary range and how to secure them. Also included are the basic information on talents necessary for these jobs, as well as guides on securing an eligible and legal jobs in Canada.
Job opportunities for International students and recent graduates?
B. Legal Services
F. Software Development
Best Canadian cities for job opportunities for International students and recent graduates?
Some Canadian cities ranked as the best places for international students to find a job after graduating from an institution includes:
What is the Career Potential of an African in Canadian Part-time Job Scenarios?
Canada is a country with high immigration rates. As a result, there are many Canadians of African descent. African Canadians face an uphill battle when it comes to finding employment in Canada. They often have to choose between two jobs: one that pays well, but comes with long hours, and one that pays less but has more flexibility in terms of hours and days worked.
Tips on Finding a Good Part Time Job as an Older African Worker in Canada
Older African workers in Canada have a difficult time finding jobs. They are often seen as “unwanted” and “unproductive.” This is because of the ageism that exists in Canadian society. Older African workers are not seen as part of the workforce and are looked down upon.
The following tips will help you find a good part time job that can provide you with income, social interaction, and work-life balance.
1. Take online courses at your local community college: This can provide you with a high-level understanding of a new profession and help you figure out whether or not it’s the career for you. If the classes are taught by professors, you’ll also have access to their knowledge and be able to ask questions about the coursework.
2. Join professional organizations: There are many different professional organizations that often offer memberships to new graduates. This can allow you to build a network of professionals who can provide career advice, opportunities, and potential employers.
3. Search online job listings for positions that match your skillset or interests: If you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or location, try searching online job listings for “remote position” or “anywhere.”
4. Join a startup company: Be open to the idea of working for a new business that is looking for employees or someone with the skills to help them grow and expand in the future. There’s no guarantee that you’ll find your dream job, but it could provide you with invaluable experience and growth opportunities.
5.Start your own project: If you find yourself stuck in a rut, start your own business or create a work of art that will allow you to express yourself creatively. If you have a business idea but don’t know where to start, consider creating a website for it or applying for grants and loans.
6. Volunteer your time to help others: You can volunteer in many different ways, such as as a nurse’s assistant or social worker at a hospital, cleaning up the neighborhood, or taking care of homeless pets. . Being active in your community will give you a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
19 Best Lucrative Part Time Jobs for African Nationals in Canada?
With the rising cost of living in Canada, Africans nationals are looking for opportunities to earn a living.
On this article , you will gain a vital knowledge on some of the top jobs African can do in Canada that pay well.
A. Construction Manager
The median salary for construction managers is $21,200 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
B. Conference planner
The median salary for conference planners is $21,200 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
C. Aerospace engineer
The median salary for aerospace engineers is $21,200 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
D. self-employed zoologist
The median salary for self-employed zoologists is $21,200 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
E. Management consultant
The median salary for management consultants is $21,400 with the top 10% of earners earning over $100,000.
F. Financial Advisor
The median salary for a financial advisor is $30,000 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
G. Personal Trainer
The median salary for personal trainers is $27,000 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
H. IT Project Manager
The median salary for IT project managers is $25,700 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
The median salary for engineers is $21,600 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
J. Computer Systems Analyst
The median salary for computer systems analysts is $21,500 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
K. Marketing Manager
The median salary for marketing managers is $21,400 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
The median salary for accountants is $25,700 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
M. Senior Software Engineer
The median salary for senior software engineers is $23,500 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
N. Personal Support Worker
The median salary for personal support workers is $23,300 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
O. Customer Service Representative
The median salary for customer service representatives is $22,400 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
P. Dental Therapist
The median salary for dental therapists is $22,400 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
K. Assistant Professor Of Chemical Engineering
The median salary for assistant professors of chemical engineering is $21,900 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
R. Sales Representative
The median salary for sales representatives is $21,900 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
S. Teacher (primary and secondary)
The median salary for primary teachers is $21,800 with the top 10% earning over $100,000 and the median salary for secondary teachers is $21,700 with the top 10% earning over $100,000.
Canada is a country known for its diverse culture. However, with so many opportunities and different opportunities available, it can be overwhelming for those looking to find their niche in this new country. That is the motive behind this article, to help Africans nationals desirous of securing an eligible job in Canada to find their dream job.