The University of Seattle, a private Jesuit University was founded in the year 1891 by Adrian Sweere, S.
Over the years, the institution has progressed to become a distinguished one, with more than 850 intercontinental students from more than 60 countries.
The University of Seattle are well acknowledged all over the world for their topmost academic distinction. It is a private university located in Seattle, United States of America.
Currently, the University of Seattle has more than 7,200 full-time and part-time graduate and undergraduate students.
In its bid to assist students, some financial aid programs and scholarships have been instituted.
- University or Organization: Seattle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level:Undergraduate
- Award: $48,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award Base: USA.
- Deadline: Kindly Check- Up Deadlines here
- Art History.
- Asian Studies.
- Business Analytics.
- Business Economics.
- Business and Law.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Communication and Media.
- Creative Writing.
- Criminal Justice.
- Cultural Anthropology.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Digital Design.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- English – Literature.
- English – Creative Writing.
- Environmental Studies.
- Film Studies.
- Honors Program.
- Humanities for Leadership.
- Humanities for Teaching.
- Individualized Major (Business Administration).
- Interdisciplinary Arts.
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies.
- International Business.
- International Studies.
- Law Scholars Program.
- Marine and Conservation Biology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Modern Languages and Cultures.
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership.
- Political Science.
- Public Affairs.
- Army ROTC.
- Social Work.
- Sport and Exercise Science.
- Theology and Religious Studies.
- Visual Art.
- Women & Gender Studies.
- Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students who maintain acceptable academic headway of which encompasses continuous full-time enrollment with the required GPA.
The Following Criteria For Prospective Applicants Eligibility Are listed Below:
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Seattle University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Undergraduate applicants should have the equivalent of a U.S. grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide official, certified English language translations of all transcripts from each educational institution attended.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must demonstrate English proficiency regardless of the length of residency in the U.S., their citizenship or their immigration status.
- Seattle University does not require the ACT or SAT of international freshman applicants. However, these scores do enhance an application.
2. Fill your Application with information(General,Academic,Contacts,Family and Activities).
3.Once all required components are completed, you will see the option to Review and Submit your application on screen.