Founded in the year 1999 under the leadership of Stephan Gutzeit, the Bard College Berlin has grown and developed into one of the foremost academic institutions in Berlin, Germany.
The Bard College Berlin is a private, non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany.
Over the years, the institution has progressed extensively and provides an immersion in intellectual history from ancient Greece to the present day, with rigorous concentration on philosophy, economics, politics, literature, art history, film, and theater and studio arts
At the Bard College Berlin , resident and international students can apply and and attain their academic pursuit with the aid of its professionals and resources on the campuses.
The Bard College Berlin are well acknowledged all over the world for their topmost academic distinction.
In its bid to assist students, some financial aid programs and scholarships have been instituted, one of which is the Global Fellowship at Bard College Berlin.
- University Institution: Bard College Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level:Bachelors Degree
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award Base: Berlin, Germany.
- Application Deadline:2021-11-01
- Prospective applicants to secure the Scholarship positions will be awarded financial support towards the undertaken bachelors programme at Bard College . The scholarship will be sustainable for up to 4 years of study.
The Following Criteria For Prospective Applicants Eligibility Are listed Below:
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Bard College Berlin Scholarships:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The applicants must intend to study at multiple Bard campuses during their degree
- Prospective Students can either apply through the Common Application Link or through the Bard College Application link. Students need to fill the Student financial Statement form and submit it with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation Statement
- Graded writing sample
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Institution: Bard College Berlin
Study level:Bachelors Degree
Scholarship funding: Fully funded
Eligibility: International students