Founded in the year 1791, the University of Vermont and State Agricultural College has grown and developed into one of the foremost academic institutions in the United States of America. It is a nationalized Institution of higher learning located in Burlington, Vermont.
The University is known to have a very high research activity and is classified among “R2 Doctoral Universities – High research activity” ; thus resident and international students can apply and and attain their academic pursuit with the aid professionals and resources on the campuses.
The university institution supports students through financial aids and scholarship programs so as to make sure that gifted minds attain their academic potentials through the Presidential International Scholarships for local and international students.
This scholarship application is made available to admitted out-of-state first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic standards. Students for this $20,000 grant will be selected on the application for admission.
- University or Organization: University of Vermont and State Agricultural college
- Department: NA
- Course Level:Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Award Base: USA.
- Deadline: OPEN
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Eligible Countries: Out-of-state and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate programmes offered at Vermont can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the prospective applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The prospective applicants must be out-of-state first-year students.
- The prospective applicants must be enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- How to Apply: Students need to first submit an admission application via Coalition Application or Common Application portal. The admission application will be reviewed to award the scholarship; no separate application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to tender original official transcripts of all secondary and post secondary education, including final exam results and certified translations of the same in English.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
Selected students will be provided $16,000 to $18,000 annually and up to $20,000 annually for Honors College.