Cornell University was founded in the year 1865 by Ezra Cornell and Andrew Dickson White.It is a private Posh and statutory land-grant research university situated in ithaca, New york,, USA.
It offers a broad range of undergraduate curriculum, and allows graduate masters and doctoral degrees on choice areas of study.
The University institution is available to resident and international students who wish to further their academic career.
The university institution aids its students in various ways; and one of them is through financial assistance programs and scholarships.
The university institution supports students through financial aids and scholarship programs so as to make sure that gifted minds attain their academic potentials through need based financial aid Scholarships for international students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Cornell University
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Period: 4 Years
- Deadline: November 1, 2021 / January 2, 2022
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
The University Institution provides need‐based financial aid to admitted international students who have applied for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need.
1. Eligible language: English
2. Countries Eligible : All Countries.
3. Prospective applicants must have the same test requirements such SAT or ACT.
4. Prospective applicants must complete and submit the CSS profile to prove their financial need.
- Prospective applicants must submit TOEFL IBT minimum score 100 or IELTS minimum score 7.
- Arts, sciences and engineering:you must take two Sat subjects of your choice but math is essential for engineering.
- Prospective applicants might need to take SAT subjects test based on your College or major.
- For all the other majors, SAT subjects test is not required.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school records.
- All transcripts and certificates must be official and translated into English.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION PROCEDURES BELOW:
- Kindly note these Proceduresto apply to Cornell.
- Sign Up an account on the commonapp.org and then fill the application and submit all the requirements.
- Search for the University in my College Tab.
- Answer the application questions on the common App tab, which include the following:
- Profile: fill your personal information, contact details, citizenship, and etc….
- Family: fill your household information.
- Education: fill information about your secondary school, universities ( if applicable), honors, and courses.
- Tests taken and activities.
- Writing : write a personal statement with a maximum of 650 words.
- Use this Check listto ascertain you have met every requirement.
- Kindly note that there is an application fees of 80$ or a fee waiver.
- For frequently asked questions about financial aid Visit Here.