Founded in the year 1906 , the Georgia Southern University has grown and developed into one of the foremost academic institutions in Georgia, United States Of America .
The New York State University is a public research university situated in Georgia, United States Of America .
Over the years, the institution has progressed to become the fifth largest institution in the University System of Georgia and is the largest center of higher education within the southern half of Georgia. .
At the Georgia Southern University, resident and international students can apply and and attain their academic pursuit with the aid of its professionals and resources on the campuses.
The Georgia Southern University are well acknowledged all over the world for their topmost academic distinction. It is a public research oriented University institution.
In its bid to assist students, some financial aid programs and scholarships have been instituted, one of which is the international diversity scholarship .
- University Institution: Georgia Southern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level:Undergraduate
- Award: NA
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award Base: Georgia, United States Of America
- Application Deadline: Varies
B. Degree Level:
Undergraduate program at Georgia Southern University USA.
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE
F. Criteria For Eligibility
- Prospective Students
- Must have applied for the fall term of 2022.
- Must have F-1 visa status.
Mode of Application:
First-year students applying to Georgia Southern University for the spring, summer or fall 2022 semesters require:
1. 2.5+ GPA
2. SAT or ACT test scores (see below for 2022 required scores)
Kindly Note: Non-native English speakers require a proof of English Proficiency (see below).
3, The $30 application fee is waived for all students for No Fee November: October 25 through December 1.
4. Tender High School Transcripts Either mail your official transcript or have a school official email your transcript to email@example.com. Academic records must have a seal or an original signature. If your transcripts are not provided in English, you must submit a certified English translation of all documents.
5. Photocopies are allowable if they are noted as “Certified True Copy” and signed by a school official
Tender Proof of English Proficiency (see table below)
Non-Native English Speakers must tender proof of English Proficiency. They may submit SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL Test.
Results must be tendered through the testing service.
Kindly Note: Non-native speakers who attend 4 years of high school in the United States do not require proof of English Proficiency.
Kindly note: For prospective Graduate student visit the College of Graduate Studies Online Portal.
To apply for conditional admission visit the Application online Portal.
For question : Email Link
- Prospective Students