The University of Mount Saint Vincent, a public university was established in the year 1873 by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul.
Over the years, the institution has progressed to become a distinguished one, with more than 190 courses, over 10 full time undergraduate degree curriculum and four graduate curriculum, programs online.
The University of Mount saint Vincent are well acknowledged all over the world for their topmost academic distinction. It is a public University located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. .
Currently, the University offers over 40 undergraduate degrees in the Arts, Sciences and Professional Studies
In its bid to assist students, some financial aid programs and scholarships have been instituted.
- University or Organization: Mount Saint Vincent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level:Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition welfare
- Application Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award Base: Canada
- Application Deadline: Open
The Undergraduate Scholarship:
Welfare coverage: Undergraduate scholarships are renewable annually for students who maintain acceptable academic headway.
1. Entrance Scholarship:
As a high school student with an average of 80 percent or more you will need to apply before March 1 to qualify for an entrance scholarship Students in the Advanced Placement or the International Baccalaureate program, International students and high school graduates who have not attended a post-secondary institution and are within one year of graduation will also be considered for entrance scholarships.
2. Diamond Jubilee Entrance Scholarship:
The Scholarships are open to high school students and Mature students. Mature students entering the University for the first time or re‑entering to complete a first degree after a period away from study, are eligible for these Scholarships.
Graduate Student Scholarships
1. Entrance Scholarships for new students
These scholarships are giving to full-time graduate students who are accepted on a thesis-based curriculum at the Mount Saint University no later date than May 15th.
- The Nova Scotia Research and Innovation Graduate Scholarship:
Full-time students entering a thesis-based program in September of each year are eligible to be accepted. Entering GPA, letters of reference, and the statement of intent provided as part of a student’s application, along with a curriculum recommendation, will be used to sort out recipients.
- The Harvella Endowed Scholarship:
This scholarship is granted to a full-time student who is entering a Master of Arts or Master of Science degree program, and who has demonstrated academic excellence.
- The Graduate Entrance Scholarship:
Four graduate entrance scholarships are granted to students who are beginning a thesis-based program (their first Master’s degree program), and who have the highest entering GPA.
Mode of Application:
Prospective Students can apply to Mount saint Vincent University through the Application Portal of the university. International students will be spontaneously considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a high school graduation certificate, university degree, and English proficiency proof as required.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved an average of 70% in secondary school in their final year or a bachelor degree in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
- TOELF CBT
Scholarship Base: Canada
Scholarship Institution: Mount Saint Vincent University
Curriculum: Undergraduate and Graduate
Welfare: Partially funded
Scholarship For International students.