Beit Joint University Partnerships for Masters Studies 2021/2022 Academic session: Applications are presently invited from suitably certified international students for Beit Joint University Partnerships for Masters Studies in UK and South Africa.
The Beit Trust has coalition agreements with the universities to enables the Trust to share costs, and to increase the number of scholarships it can fund.
Scholarship Sponsor: The Beit Trust, UK
Scholarship Base: Partner Universities in the United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Masters taught
Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee
Subjects Eligible: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International/Foreign students
More about the Beit Joint University Partnerships for Masters Studies 2022/22:
The universities offer a one-year taught Master’s in the UK; and a two-year taught Master’s in South Africa. Both have a research dimension and the applicant must have obtained Honours (First or Upper Second or equivalent) at undergraduate level.
All interested applicants for Beit Joint University Partnerships for Masters Studies 2021, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants must first apply to, and be accepted by, a Beit Partner University before applying to the Trust for a scholarship
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- Applicants must have a first degree certificate or equivalent for Masters degree program.
- Only applicants with acceptances from the universities listed below will be eligible for Beit Trust Scholarships.
There are seven Partner Universities in the United Kingdom:
- Cambridge – 2 Scholarships available
- Edinburgh – 2 Scholarships available
- Glasgow – 2 Scholarships available, bio-medical disciplines only
- Leeds – 5-6 Scholarships available
- Oxford – 2 Scholarships available
- St Andrews – 2 Scholarships available, computer science only
- Strathclyde – Engineering disciplines only.
Please note, there will be no University of Strathclyde award for this year only, so please do not apply to the Beit Trust for academic year 2021-22. The next award will be made in academic year 2022-23.
There are presently three Partner Universities in South Africa:
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
These coalition allow us to award joint scholarships, e.g. Beit-Cambridge, Beit-UCT, etc., and may change from time to time
MODE OF APPLICATIOBN:
Interested applicants are to apply to any of the partner university in the UK and South Africa and be offered admission to study a postgraduate course. Applicants are to notify the partner university that he/she will be approaching the Beit Trust for scholarship funding.
- Due to the South African University application process opening after the Scholarship application deadline of 12 February 2021, we will accept scholarship applications for South African Universities for the year 2022/2023 without a confirmed offer.
- Where you are asked to upload your university offer letter, please provide instead the details of the course/s and university/s that you will be applying for, in PDF format.
- Your scholarship application will then be considered alongside the applicants for UK universities, as part of the same entry year cohort.
- The completed forms must be returned directly from the referee via email to email@example.com
Application Closing date Varies: