The University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, which offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and applied health as well as graduate programs. University of Winnipeg founding colleges were Manitoba College and Wesley College, which merged to form United College in 1938.
University of Winnipeg opens application portal for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students in Canada 2020/2021. This scholarship covers Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP). The University offers a variety of financial support to assist you with funding your post-secondary education. The scholarships are available for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before.
Ranges from $100 – $40,000.
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
Requirements for application:
These are for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before. “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
- These awards must be accepted in the academic year they are offered.
- International students should apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders.
- English Language Requirements: If you are from a majority English speaking country, you may not be required to provide further proof of your English Language proficiency.
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
- Only the Special Entrance Scholarship can be deferred for one year
- As a new student beginning your journey here, we would like to direct your attention to the entrance awards that we have to offer.
- “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time.
- If the account credit is a result of a dropped course, enrolment will be reviewed to ensure the student
- If the refund is required before the end of the term, students that received an award and/or government student aid are welcome to make an early refund request to our office
Sponsored by: University of Winnipeg
Host Country: Canada
Institution(s): University of Winnipeg
Eligible Nationality: All Nationality
Degree Level: BSc and MSc