Danish Government Scholarship 2020/2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes. Kindly note the scholarship is offered only for masters degree study.
The Southern Denmark University is well renowned and one of the world’s top 50 universities. It gives out a range of greater education programs including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. The University offers world-class education and is dedicated at all levels to an global view. Strong global environments and possibilities in Denmark enable student life to thrive in its wealthy diversity.
The applications are available to all full-degree global learners from the EU / EEA nation and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students. The program’s goal is to grant complete tuition fee waivers and grants to candidates in recognition of the important investment made during their education by foreign learners.
Courses of Study:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
Danish Government Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Eligibility prerequisite for Danish Government Scholarship
- Required Language: English
You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
- MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.
KINDLY NOTE: To know more about Danish Government Scholarship, please visit the official website: