Founded in 1927 as University College Hull, the University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, with the main university campus is located in Hull .
The University of Hull,United Kingdom is putting forth the international studentship scheme aimed at reducing the financial burden of international students studying or wishing to study at the university, especially those from the low and middle income countries
International students starting a standard undergraduate or postgraduate programme will receive a tuition fee discount of up to £2,500 per year. If you’re from a low or middle-income country, you’ll get an extra £1,000 discount.
- Applicants must be nationals of countries classed as low or lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants must be enrolling to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Hull.
- Applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program he/she is applying for.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
- candidates should proceed by applying to be admitted in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University and then he/she is automatically considered for this education award as part of the admission offer.
- submit a CV
- Submit academic certificates and
- Submit transcripts with your application.
Sponsored by: University of Hull City
Host Country: UK
Institution(s): University of Hull City
Eligible Nationality: International Students
Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Closing date: Till when admission of new students closes