The American University in Bulgaria (AUBG) was established with the support of the U.S. and Bulgarian governments. Though, a privately funded, not-for-profit institution, it strives hard to create an innovative and real-world learning environment that’s unique in Europe. Across arts, humanities, business and technology, AUBG students are free to choose their own areas of study and set their own curriculum. Applications are invited from International students with good academic and leadership potentials for the undergraduate Dynamic Resources Scholarship at American University of Bulgaria (AUBG),
- Applicants must be able to write a 650-words essay outlining applicant’s motivation for attending AUBG and should be able to express his/herself to the Admissions Committee.
- Applicants are to note that their essays will be evaluated for clarity, creativity, completeness of response, sentence structure, paragraphing, spelling, grammar and style.
- Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from teache
- Applicants are to be international students who are freshmen with good academic grades at their high school.
- Applicants must also possess high scores in an English Language proficiency test.
- Applicants must show that they have financial needs.
- rs, professors, guidance counsellors and or academic advisers familiar with applicant’s academic performance.
- Applicants are to submit an official transcript showing the grades obtained in their high school.
Personal Details Required During the Application Process
This application will require the following personal data –
- name and contact data
- place of birth
- personal identification number
- academic data from high school, test scores
Sponsored by: American University in Bulgaria
Funding: Partial Funding
Host Country: Bulgaria
Institution(s): American University in Bulgaria
Eligible Nationality: All
Degree Level: Undergraduate Studies
Scholarship Worth: $2,500
Closing Date: March 1st, 2020