The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth 2020 Scholarships for masters studies are now open for international students of low and middle income Commonwealth nations to apply for a fully funded-funded Masters degree programme in their choice of university within the commonwealth countries where the scholarships are to be hosted
This is a unique opportunity to study for a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth. Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for these scholarships, you ought to meet the following conditions
- Be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a Bachelors Degree (you must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application).
- There is No Upper age Limit.
- Apply to school outside your home country
- Apply to start classes in 2020 academic year (Some Universities in July-Sep & in Some Universities from February).
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate for admission purposes
- Other additional documents will be dependent on your chosen university
Note: 1. You must not secure admission first before you receive scholarship offera
2. information on your chosen host university will guide you on the application steps.
- COMSATS University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Technology and Technology, Ghana
- Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda
- Technical University of Kenya
- The University of the West Indies
- The University of the West Indies – Climate Resilience
- University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- University of Eswatini
- The University of Ghana
- University of Nairobi, Kenya – Migration Studies
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- University of Rwanda
- State University of Zanzibar, Tanzania
- University of Zambia
Sponsored by: Queen Elizabeth/ Commonwealth Countries
Funding: Fully Funded
Host Country: Commonwealth Countries
Eligible Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
Degree Level: Masters Studies
Deadline: 15 January